MEDICAL AND OPTICAL SERVICES:
- Exams for ages 4 up- we are wheelchair accessible with ample parking just outside our door. A standard examination includes visual field testing, glaucoma pressure check, pupil and muscle evaluation, refraction, external and internal ocular health examination. Dr. Kelly performs Pupil Dilation and Retinal Imaging on a regular basis.
- Contact Lens Services- Dr. Kelly is a contact lens expert and will find the ideal lens for each patient using disposable, toric (astigmatism), rigid gas permeable (hard), multifocal, monovision, cosmetic tinted, and corneoscleral specialty lenses.
- Urgent Eye Care- “Pink Eye”- eye infections and foreign body removal are given top priority and seen on an immediate care basis. Dr. Kelly is on call for treatment after hours and can be reached after hours at the number below (after-hours fees apply).
- Glaucoma Treatment- is available and billable to insurance and Medicare. We use the most cutting edge technology available for early detection of Glaucoma: Pachymetry (Ultrasound), Gonioscopy, Computerized Visual Fields, Retinal Photography, and the Optovue iFusion OCT are used to monitor our glaucoma suspects to preserve their precious eyesight.
- Dry Eye Treatment- Dr. Kelly is very successful in treating dry eye syndrome through a combination of nutrition, prescription and non-prescription medications, punctal occlusion, and ergonomic and lifestyle adjustments. This treatment is billable to medical insurance.
- LASIK & Cataract Surgery Co-Management- we work with some of the best surgeons in the country and manage each case before and after surgery.
- On-Site Laboratory for spectacles- while you wait service in many cases!
After-Hours Urgent Medical Eye Care is available for:
- Pink Eye
- Ocular Allergies
- Eye Trauma
- Foreign Body removal
- Scratched Corneas
Contact Dr. Kelly at (630) 790-1300 and press option “4” (After-hours fees apply)
We look forward to serving you!